We are inviting expressions of interest from suitably qualified podiatrists and podiatric surgeons to support the Council as professional members and/or performance assessors.
Please refer to the information sheet for details about the role of Professional Member.
Please refer to the information sheet for details about the role of Performance Assessor.
How to apply
Your application should be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com with the title ‘Application for Professional Member/Performance Assessor’ in the subject line and include the following information:
- A brief expression of interest indicating how your skills and experience will help meet the requirements and challenges of the role/s
- An up-to-date curriculum vitae outlining relevant experience and qualifications
- Evidence of continuing professional development for last 3 years
- The names and contact details of two referees
- Indicate in your application whether you want to apply for the role of professional member/ performance assessor or both
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.